Interior décor is an often-overlooked part of the customer experience. If you have a brick-and-mortar location, you need to think about how to decorate the areas to best appeal to your customers, especially if they're going to be spending time there.
For example, if your office has a waiting area, you want to create a calming environment, not one that adds to the customers stress.
But that's not just furniture and magazines. The art on the walls also plays a part. Fine d-Zign signs can create Fabric Prints from just about any source you want!
What Designs Work Well for Fabric Prints?
- Art – Take artwork that you like and represent it in a different way. Make an existing piece of art to which you own the rights and make it into a triptych or other multi-panel installation.
- Photographs – Photographs in frames can look cold and unwelcoming. Photographs on our Fabric Prints look warmer and more inviting.
- Commemorate Significant Events – Take photos of significant events from the company's timeline onto Fabric Prints for a retrospective installation.
Mounted Prints can be a great alternative to a framed photograph or piece of art. Mounting the image onto a rigid backing makes it into a unique looking and durable alternative to a glass-covered frame.
Mounted Prints aren't just for businesses. Fine d-Zign signs' process also creates awesome pieces that will look beautiful in your home as well.
Customization Options for Mounted Prints
- Size – Scale your artwork to best fit your room. Fine d-Zign signs can create Mounted Prints for just about any sized room.
- Shape – Does the room in question have a unique shape that a normal rectangular image wouldn't match? Our Mounted Prints can be customized to nearly any shape you like.
- Finish – Mounted Prints offer a multitude of finishing options. From glossy to matte to somewhere in-between, Fine d-Zign signs will seal your Mounted Print with the perfect finish for your room or installation.